Small-Group Luxury Tour: Road to Hana and Ka'eleku Cavern Day Trip
Experience the highlights of the legendary Road to Hana on this small-group day trip. Travel by luxury Limo-Van along the breathtaking Pacific coast and through lush rainforests on your way to mysterious Ka’eleku Cavern. Take a guided tour of this fascinating subterranean cave and take incredible photos of ancient lava formations. Then, enjoy a Pacific Rim lunch before arriving in Hana, where you’ll explore gorgeous waterfalls and black sand beaches, tour a tropical nursery garden, and have free time to swim in a cool freshwater pool – an unforgettable island experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lite morning snack
- Picnic lunch including grilled herb marinated chicken breast and lightly blackened 7 spice seared ono. *Vegetarian / Vegan / Gluten-free lunch entree available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local, Hawaii State Certified Guide
- Transport by luxury Limo-Van
- Tour of Hana Tropicals garden and orchid nursery
- Ice-cold soft drinks
- Cave tour (gear included)
- Entry/Admission - Kaeleku Caverns
- Entry/Admission - Hana Tropicals
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Route 36, Maui, HI
617 curves, 54 one-lane bridges. A Millennium Legacy Trail.
Duration: 10 hours
Pass By: Bamboo Forest, Maui, HI
Dense, lush, natural stand of rain-forest bamboo
Stop At: Kaeleku Caverns, Maui, HI
Approximate 40 minute Tour Time. Visit to the World's premier
Maui's greatest natural wonder!
Fun, safe, easy
Stalactites & stalagmites
Warm comfortable temperature
Awesome photo opportunities
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Upper Waikani Falls, Hana Highway, Maui, HI
Stop At: Ke‘anae Point, Maui, HI
This is Hawai'i! We've heard many guests exclaim this when they first set eye on Ke'anae. Peaceful taro fields, jagged lava jutting into the blue Pacific and crashing surf. These are just a few of the beautiful sights
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hana Tropicals, 4228 Hana Hwy, Hana, Maui, HI 96713-0247
A tropical flower farm and plant nursery situated in the idyllic town of Hana on Maui, Hawaii. Their products are held to an organic standard, so all plants and flowers are lovingly tended to without harming the surrounding environment or their team. They proudly offer fresh tropical flower arrangements to the entire nation, harvested directly from their land every morning.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wai'anapanapa State Park, Hana Hwy. near mile marker 32, Hana, Maui, HI
After lunch guests delight in discovering Wai’anapanapa State Park, with a variety of scenic features. Stroll on the black sand beach, photograph lava sea arches or view beautiful lava formations.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Pick-up and Return to your Resort / Hotel / Condominium / Timeshare / Harbor and / or Private Residence.Airports
- Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Guests must be ambulatory. Walkers, Wheelchairs and/or Scooters, of any kind, are not permitted. Tour operator will deny participation to Guests arriving in or with wheelchairs, electric scooters and / or walkers. Guests with heart or respiratory conditions, oxygen tanks, or generators can not participate.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.