Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Spoleto
Italy has a vast and varied culinary heritage, and our local hosts are proud to share its hidden secrets.
Share your passion for Italian gastronomy with other lovely guests, immerse yourself in the vibrant local market and enjoy an authentic hands-on cooking class.
You'll visit the local market with your Cesarina host, who will teach you all about how to select the best ingredients with the seasons. Then, you'll return to their home, warm up with an Italian Aperitivo and enjoy the class. You'll learn how to make one iconic Pasta type, typical of the city you are visiting, and the famous Tiramisu.
After the class, you will enjoy everything you've prepared with local wines.
This experience is the perfect choice if you want to encounter the real Italian regional gastronomy through genuine connections, food, and friendship.
per adult from
What's included :
- Share your passion for the Italian cuisine with other lovely guests
- Italian Aperitivo: Prosecco and nibbles
- Local market tour
- Learn to make 1 iconic Pasta type
- Learn to make the famous Tiramisu
- Official ‘Cesarine’ apron
- Tasting session: enjoy everything you've prepared with wine, beverages and coffee included
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Share your passion for Italian gastronomy with other lovely guests, immerse yourself in the vibrant local market and enjoy an authentic hands-on cooking class.
Departure Point :06049 Spoleto, Province of Perugia, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.