Small Group Marrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
A tour to see the most significant of Marrakech with its main monuments, a lasting memory of their passage through the city! See the amazing sights such as: the tower Koutobia, the Sadies tombs, the Bahia Palace and many more!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (only hotels into Medina) Old City
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Saadian Tombs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The Koutoubia Mosque or Kutubiyya Mosque (Arabic: جامع الكتبية Arabic pronunciation: [jaːmiʕu‿lkutubijːa(h)]) is the largest mosque in Marrakesh, Morocco. The mosque is also known by several other names, such as Jami' al-Kutubiyah, Kotoubia Mosque, Kutubiya Mosque, Kutubiyyin Mosque, and Mosque of the Booksellers. It is located in the southwest medina quarter of Marrakesh.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Saadian Tombs, Rue De La Kasbah, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The Saadian tombs are sepulchres in Marrakech, Morocco, which date to time of the Saadian dynasty sultan Ahmad al-Mansur (1578-1603). They are located on the south side of the Kasbah Mosque. The tombs were discovered in 1917 and were renovated by the Beaux-arts service. The tombs have, because of the beauty of their decoration, been a major attraction for visitors of Marrakech.
The mausoleum comprises the interments of about sixty members of the Saadi Dynasty that originated in the valley of the Draa River. Among the graves are those of Ahmad al-Mansur and his family. The building is composed of three rooms. The most famous is the room with the twelve columns. This room contains the grave of the son of the sultan's son, Ahmad al-Mansur. The stele is in finely worked cedar wood and stucco work. The monuments are made of Italian Carrara marble.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Jemaa el-Fnaa (Arabic: ساحة جامع الفناء Sāḥat Jamāʾ al-Fanāʾ, also Jemaa el-Fna, Djema el-Fna or Djemaa el-Fnaa) is a square and market place in Marrakesh's medina quarter (old city). It remains the main square of Marrakesh, used by locals and tourists.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Souk El Khemis, Bab El Kemich Marakech,Marocco, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The city’s most emblematic daily flea market occupies a couple of old hangars on the road to the Palmeraie. Design-loving Marrakchis and their
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is inside the medina, we will pick you up without extra charge.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.