Small Group Marrakech desert Fes 3days
- Great knowledge of Morocco with North Western Sahara.
-Great profesional and friendly team of local drivers / guides that are all native Berbers
- Vast and long experience planning Morocco travel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport 4x4 Prado Gold Minivan Comfortable A / C
- Pick up / Drop off at your Accommodations
- fuel oil
- Experienced drivers
- 3days Tour
- 2night with Half board (Dinner + Breakfast)
- Experienced Ride Camel with night in desert camp
What's excluded :
- Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, the largest Kasbah in Morocco. The Kasbah was built by Hami El Glaoui, one of the last Berber chieftains during the 18th century,
Departure Point :Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.