Small Group Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs Tour with Cable Car and Lunch
Spend a wonderful day discovering the Great Wall at Mutianyu Section and the underground palace at Ming Tombs on this shared tour. You will have a professional English speaking guide and minivan as the ride. All entrance fees, lunch shuttle bus, cable car/toboggan round trip at the Wall all inclusive. Group size is limited to 12 people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide. Hotel pick up and drop off including hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing City.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cable car or ski lift up and toboggan down at the Wall
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (For hotels within the 5th ring road of the Beijing City)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Entry/Admission - Dingling Underground Palace
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby at 7:30am and your guide will lead you to your private minivan and start the tour.
Drive about 1.5 hours to the Mutianyu Great Wall. The Mutianyu section of the Great Wall is a masterpiece of restoration, with 23 original-style watchtowers. Upon your arrival, you will have some time to discover this amazing creature by yourself! You will get on the Great Wall either by chair lift up and toboggan down from at tower 6 or cable car round trip at tower 14(if you choose the option).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
After arriving at the Ming Tombs, you will have lunch here first. The sample dishes:
Local mushroom and pork
Sweet and Sour pork/chicken
Egg or soy sauce fried rice
The Ming Tombs are a collection of mausoleums built by the emperors of the Ming dynasty of China. The first Ming emperor's tomb is located near his capital Nanjing. However, the majority of the Ming tombs are located in a cluster near Beijing and collectively known as the Thirteen Tombs of the Ming Dynasty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dingling Underground Palace, Ming Tombs, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
You will visit Dingling Tomb which including the underground palace.
After the visit of Ming Tombs, your full-day tour concludes with a drop-off at your hotel in Beijing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 5th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.