Small Group Napa Valley Tour for Wine Lovers
This remarkable California wine country tour from San Francisco features the best of the best in Napa Valley. Through exclusive arrangements with the winemaker, this nearly private, small-group Napa Valley wine tour explores the 13th century-styled castle at Castello di Amorosa, the wine caves of Beringer Vineyards and an aerial tram ride to Sterling Vineyards’ hill-top winery
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All wine-tasting and touring fees
- Tour Castello di Amorosa’s medieval castle
- Savor wines at Beringer, Napa’s oldest winery
- Aerial tram ride to Sterling Vineyards
- Guided by a knowledgeable wine enthusiast
- Photo stop at Welcome to Napa sign
- Complimentary SF hotel pickup & drop off
- Entry/Admission - Castello di Amorosa
- Entry/Admission - Sterling Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Beringer Vineyards
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Bay is a shallow estuary in the US state of California. It is surrounded by a contiguous region known as the San Francisco Bay Area (often simply "the Bay Area"), and is dominated by the large cities of San Jose, San Francisco and Oakland.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate, the one-mile-wide (1.6 km) strait connecting San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
Pass By: Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, 3301 Lyon Street, San Francisco, CA 94123-1002
The Palace of Fine Arts in the Marina District of San Francisco, California, is a monumental structure originally constructed for the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition in order to exhibit works of art presented there.
Pass By: Presidio of San Francisco, 210 Lincoln Boulevard on the Presidio's Main Post, San Francisco, CA 94129
The Presidio, a 1,500-acre park on a former military post, is a major outdoor recreation hub. It has forested areas, miles of trails, a golf course and scenic overlooks.
Stop At: Castello di Amorosa, 4045 Saint Helena Hwy, Calistoga, CA 94515-9609
A medieval-styled Tuscan castle winery constructed using more than 200 containers of European materials and furnishings. On your way to vaulted wine cellars, check out the moat, drawbridge, towers, courtyards and armory. Thankfully, Castello di Amorosa puts the same love and attention into its wines which are elegant, intensely flavored, and well-balanced.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sterling Vineyards, 1111 Dunaweal Ln Between Highway 29 and Silverado Trail, Calistoga, CA 94515-9635
Board an aerial tram with panoramic views of Napa Valley on your way to Sterling Vineyard’s perch above the town of Calistoga. While tasting Sterling’s award-winning wines, roam the outdoor terraces and elegant tasting rooms inspired by the sun-bleached island of Mykonos. While known for its Cabernet Sauvignon, Sterling cultivates ten vastly different terroirs producing wines of great distinction
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Calistoga, Calistoga, Napa Valley, California
Located at the northernmost tip of the Napa Valley, Calistoga offers an easygoing, relaxed vibe. You will have time to explore this charming town during your lunch break
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beringer Vineyards, 2000 Main St, St. Helena, CA 94574-9500
While distinguished as the oldest continuously-operating winery in Napa Valley and a National Historic site, Beringer’s Estate is graced with 19th century architecture and verdant gardens. Beringer cultivates diverse and prized vineyards across appellations from the highest hills in Napa to the valley floor behind the historic winery
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
Go over the bay and out of San Francisco on the two level suspension bridge
Stop At: Napa Valley, Napa Valley, California
Enjoy wines from the Napa Region
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Yountville, Yountville, Napa Valley, California
Pass by award winning vineyards, Michelin-starred restaurants
Pass By: Rutherford, Rutherford, Napa Valley, California
Home of famous "Rutherford Dust" Cabernet wineries
Pass By: St. Helena, St. Helena, Napa Valley, California
This town can be described as quaint, old school and relaxed. As we pass the main street you will see why
Departure Point :Hilton San Francisco Union Square, 333 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
For hotel pickups, if your hotel is not listed, please select the Hilton Union Square at 333 O'Farrell Street (the meeting point is outside the Mason Street entrance).Please note that you may be directed to a different hotel from where you are staying. Please always refer to your confirmation letter received after booking for the correct pick-up location and time as it will be your responsibility to make it on tour on time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Exact destinations & itinerary may differ due to weather, road conditions, and the guide's discretion.
- For hotel pickups, if your hotel is not listed, please select the Hilton Union Square at 333 O'Farrell Street (the meeting point is outside the Mason Street entrance).
- Please check your confirmation letter for exact pick-up time and location. It is your responsibility to make it on tour on time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour is available Thursday through Saturday only.
- This tour operates with a minimum number of guests
- For international guests, please be aware the legal drinking age in the United States is 21 years of age. You must be 21 years of age or older to join this tour. No exceptions.
- Most travelers can participate
- Wineries visited are subject to change
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- * Nightly deep cleaning and disinfecting fogging by certified crew * Tour vehicles operating at below their capacity so we can grant passenger requests for empty adjacent seats
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.