Small-Group Nice Walking Tour of the Old Town with Guide
In this 2-hour small group tour, come and discover Nice Old Town, also called Vieux-Nice or Babazouk by locals. Your English-speaking local guide will take you to the hidden treasures of this unique tiny baroque streets full of colors and flavors. Learn about the history of the city's stones, doors, nobles facades and monuments. Observe the typical houses, squares and churches. Taste a local snack and learn with your guide all about the city: history, culture, legends and other anecdotes about the soul of Nice.
per adult from
1 hour 55 minutes
What's included :
- Local snack
- Local professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town, 06000 Nice France
Meet your guide in the morning or in the afternoon in a centrally located place in Nice. Start your tour with a nice walk with your local guide in the mysterious Old Town where you will see local markets and flavors. Hear about the monuments and their stories or the churches and their legends. Your guide will tell you everything about the history and the culture, sharing the secrets of Nice. Learn how this fisherman and farmer city of the Terres Neuves de Provence became the kings and queens favorite winter resort.
Take your time when strolling in the colorful pavement streets of the Old Town. Explore the hearth of Nice’s oldest and most attractive area showing off its Italian architecture and soul, mixed with French and English influences. This place is also a must for shopping lovers, food curiosities or Italian ice cream fanatics.
Observe the memorable squares and monuments, the facades and churches. You will be guided by a specialist, who knows all the stories about Nice and who will be happy to adapt his comments according to your own preferences.
At the end, he will gladly give you further tips about where to go out and find the best handcrafts, local food snacks, shops and restaurants, so you can avoid tourists' traps.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :8 Quai des États-Unis, 06300 Nice, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please notify your preference for the departure time, specially for groups of more than 6 persons. Our departure times are flexible and depend on the bookings we receive. If you would like a different time and day departure, please ask us sending a question
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Please tell us if you speak another language than booked (French, Spanish, Italian, etc)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.