Small-Group Northern Lights Chase Experience in Tromso
Experience and uncover the undeniable magic of the Northern Lights by joining a chase with a professional and certified guide. You will be chasing the Aurora in the surrounding areas of Tromsø in a brand-new minivan on small-group tour limited to 7 people. While being on the chase, you’ll learn and deepen your knowledge about the phenomenon. You will also enjoy personalized attention from our trained guides who use unique knowledge, engaging storytelling, and technology to elevate the chase to a whole new level.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Awesome, Local & Certified Guide/Experienced Driver
- Transport in a Brand New and Specially-Equipped Minivan
- Thermal Suits, Overshoes, and Mittens
- Child Safety Seat/Booster Seat if Requested
- Snacks & Hot Beverages
- Photography Tips How to Best capture the Northern Lights
- Quality Tripod & Headlamps
- Drop-off Wherever it Suits you in Tromso
- Pictures of the Tour Sent by Email
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup
- Entry/Admission - Troms Hiking Association
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Troms Hiking Association, Kirkegata 2, 9253 Tromsø, Norway
Address: Kirkegata 2, in front of ‘Troms Hiking Association/Troms Turlag’ office.
You will be welcomed by your amazing guide, receive a detailed overview of the chase, and get dressed before your adventure begins.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Kirkegata 2, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Tromsø, Norway
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Additional safety measure by the Tromso Guide team: ○ Guests with common COVID-19 symptoms (e.g., fever, dry cough, soar throat, headache) won't be able to join our tours. ○ To keep our guests and guides safe, we don't provide thermal suits, overshoes, and mittens during the 2020/2021 season.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Tromsø Guide