Small group Northern Lights tour - All inclusive - Northern Horizon
Join our small group Northern Lights tour!
In a small group with a max of 8 people we’ll take you to the spots with the clearest sky, take professional pictures and offer help on how to set up your own camera. Photos will be shared with you by email. If you need a tripod we also got it for you!
To keep you warm during the tour we have thermal suits and warm boots. Later on, we're going to enjoy the cozy atmosphere around a bonfire, have sausages, warm drinks and cookies.
For more information, please visit our web page:
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Beverages and snacks
- Photos (by email after the tour)
- Thermal suits and boots
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tromso Fjords, Tromso Norway
Before the tour starts, our guide will analyse the weather conditions in order to predict the best spots for the Northern Lights show. Once we find the perfect spot, we will set up a bonfire and begin to capture the spectacle on camera.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Magic Ice Bar Tromsø, Kaigata 4, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide us with your shoe size and high
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Remember to bring your passport (in case we will drive to Finland) and put on warm clothes!
- Please provide us with your email address (check your mailbox before the tour)
- Let us know where to pick you up
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if less than 4 passengers per tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Cancellation by the supplier (Northern Horizon)
- Should external influences like
- conditions make it impossible for us to guarantee the safe conduction of the programs, we will cancel the tour. In this case, you can either chose to
- the tour or opt for a
- We thank you for your kind understanding!
- Cancellation by guests
- We understand that different situations may arise that can lead to the need for tour cancellation from your side as well. Nevertheless, as we put a lot of effort into the preparation of our tours and reserve all places once booked, bookings are only eligible for a
- prior to tour start. Bookings that are canceled after this time will not be refunded. If you book a tour and
- at the arranged meeting point, there will be no refund either.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.