Small-Group Old City and Harbor Segway Tour in Chania
Taste the narrow alleys of the Old city and discover all it's beauty. Have fun and at the same time travel in town's historical monuments. The tour leader will guide you to the most secret paths and reveal the local secrets!
Historical information is provided through the audio guide System (EN, SP, DE, FR, RU, IT, NO, GR)
• Complimentary: Photos, bottle of water
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Segway Tour Leader
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour ( till 6 persons)
- Headsets to hear historical info and the guide.
- Bottled water
- souvenir photos taken from your tour leader
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Your starting point is on a street behind the Municipal Market in Chania- 3min on foot.
Starting point 25, Chrisanthou Episkopou Street - Venetian Port.
You reach the office 15-20min prior your tour starting time.After wearing the necessary gear ( audios and helmets) you will have a brief safety instructions summury from your tour leader and Segway practice before you go. Everybody should feel safe, relaxed, in order to enjoy the way and have fun!
On the way you will be hearing all the historical information about the monuments we visit on the way in your chosen language. Your leader will guide you through all the way, reveal the secret paths of the Old city and tips you may need.
For your memorable experience, after some days, you will receive a link to download your tour photos!
The monuments you will see on this tour are:
The Municipal Market of Chania, The Cathedral of the Presentation of the Virgin Mary (Trimartiri), The Catholic Church, Franciscan Monastery of Aghios Fragkiskos, The Jewish Synagogue (or "Ovriaki"), The Venetian Walls, The Egyptian Lighthouse, The Navy Museum, The "Firka" Fortress, Giali Tzamisi, The Byzantine Wall, The Grand Arsenal, The Venetian "Neoria", Proto-Minoan Settlement of Kasteli.
Departure Point :Episkopou Chrisanthou 25, Chania 731 33, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport/ driving license/ id, is required on the day of the tour
- The tour goes on the rain or shine. In case of heavy rain, we might wait a while to stop and to continue later or you can reschedule the tour another day and time, subject to availability. Another alternative given is a voucher valid for a year. No refund is applicable.
- No alcohol consumption prior your tour
- There are weight restrictions. Each participant should be over 35kg (77,17lbs) till maximum 110kg (242,5 pounds) and at least 1.30cm (51inch ) height.
- You should be at the office-meeting point 15-20prior your tour starting time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- It is mandatory for the staff/guests to wear a mask within the office and during practice time (bring your own mask) -3 MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE Routine disinfection measures in place for all equipment and premises.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.