Small-Group or Private All Inclusive Half Day City Tour with Lunch & Divers
See the Divers, The Chapel of Peace, The Diego Rivera´s Mural, Pics Stops and More. Come along for a tour that will show and unveil all what this vibrating city has to offer. Your knowledgeable and fun loving tour guides will share with you all there is to know. Enjoy a guided city tour of Acapulco and explore this one of Mexico's most visited cities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off
- Lunch - Either Mexican Lunch. Tacos De Pollo, Enchiladas or a Mexican Burguer
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - La Quebrada
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bahia de Puerto Marques, Carretera Aeropuerto, Acapulco 38892 Mexico
A much smaller bay the the Acapulco´s bay, but 15 times more beautiful. We stop for pics.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Capilla de la Paz (Chapel of Peace), Calle de la Paz, s/n Fraccionamiento Las Brisas, Acapulco 39979 Mexico
Higher part of observation of the bay. We stop for pics.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Mural Diego Rivera, Calle Inalambrica s/n A un costado del Hotel Casablanca, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
Depicting the most important God of the Aztecs (Quetzalcoatl) The feathered Serpent, Diego Rivera created this mural. We stop for pics
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: La Quebrada, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
The home of the High Cliff divers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playas Caleta y Caletilla, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
We will stop at "La Cabaña de Caleta Restaurant" where you will enjoy lunch.
Enchiladas or Tacos dorados de pollo or Burger with fries.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our Travelers. Hotel: The lobbyCruise: After the last security gate, next to POLICE STATIONAirports
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you are staying in a hotel you must contact local supplier for exact time of pick up.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.