Small-Group Parma Tour of City Highlights with Top-Rated Local Guide
Parma is quite a small town it offers many outstanding monuments and art. A knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide will lead you to discover the marvels of this charming town. Let's stop in Piazza del Duomo, the heart of the city, then you will see the Farnese theatre, the Pilotta palace and much more.
Art and history, we truly cannot think of a better way to spend time while on holidays!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission tickets
- Local guide
- Small Group Tour up to 14 People
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi
- Entry/Admission - Cattedrale di Parma
- Entry/Admission - Battistero di Parma
- Entry/Admission - Monastero di San Giovanni Evangelista
What's excluded :
- Pick up/ drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, Piazza Garibaldi, 43121, Parma Italy
The tour starts in Piazza Garibaldi, then you will start to discover this amazing city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cattedrale di Parma, P.zza Duomo, 43100, Parma Italy
In Piazza del Duomo, the heart of the city, you’ll find the main cathedral, with stunning frescoes by Correggio.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Battistero di Parma, Piazza Duomo 7/a, 43121, Parma Italy
Located in Piazza Duomo, the baptistery, a great example of Romanesque architecture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Monastero di San Giovanni Evangelista, Piazzale San Giovanni 1, 43121, Parma Italy
You will see "San Giovanni Evangelista complex" and the beautiful paintings
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 43121 Parma PR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.