Small-Group Pelado Hill Trekking from Ushuaia
Our trekking tour in Pelado Hill, consists of an intense hike that reaches a viewpoint located more than 800 meters above Ushuaia, a perfect excursion for those who love heights. The Cortez or "Pelado" hill, as it is known locally, allows us to have a 360º panoramic view from above, since it is located away from the mountain range to which it belongs: El Martial.
The excursion is done accompanied by local guides, and includes Lunch Box
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch Box
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Cortez o Pelado
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ushuaia, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
The excursion begins with the transfer from the hotels, starting at 08:00 am, to go on a 30-minute drive to the Andorran Valley, from where the trek begins.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cerro Cortez o Pelado, Ushuaia Argentina
The path opens up to our guide, who will discover an attractive and difficult to find road. This trek lasts approximately 3 hours and takes you uphill through the forest, which features fallen trees and other obstacles that make it entertaining and challenging. When you reach the limit of vegetation, without the shelter of the trees, you will enjoy a panoramic view.
Approximately at noon, we will reach the top of the hill, where it is possible to enjoy a 360º spectacle and see the Olivia and Cinco Hermanos mountains, the Carbajal and Andorra valleys, the Beagle Channel, the Murray Pass, the Navarino and Hoste islands and the Best view of Ushuaia. Surrounded by this incredible landscape, we will have an hour to take our lunch and then start the descent.
Around 15:00 we will return to the hotels in the city of Ushuaia.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 4
- Wear comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.