Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Tour from Melbourne
Enjoy a premium encounter with the delightful little penguins of Phillip Island! This small group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Tour from Melbourne offers great value and a very personal approach. Soak up the scenery in air-conditioned comfort on the leisurely afternoon drive from Melbourne down to the island. You’ll enjoy a short walk at The Nobbies and a drive around the island to meet some of the other furry and feathered residents, before heading to the Penguin Parade Visitor Information Centre to watch the iconic Penguin Parade from the smaller premium Penguins Plus viewing area.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- 'Penguins Plus' premium entry at the Penguin Parade
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks are available to purchase at your own expense.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
One of the most fascinating natural wildlife events you will ever see, the nightly parade of little penguins from the sea to their sand dune burrows.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Nobbies, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Enjoy the spectacular ocean views while on a short walk along the boardwalks.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Summerlands Lookout, The Blvd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Look for wild swamp wallabies, penguin burrows, sea birds and birds of prey while on a scenic drive around the Summerland Peninsula.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne, 328 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Return Detail :Melbourne VIC, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring or wear warm waterproof comfortable clothing and closed shoes in any season. Bring a camera, although no photography of the penguins is permitted.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.