Small-Group Poas Volcano, Coffee Plantation and Sarapiqui River from San José
This full day adventure will include visiting a coffee plantation where breakfast will be served. You will make your way to the Poas Volcano. Following your visit to one of the country's most famous volcanoes, you will visit a beautiful waterfall, La Paz.
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat tour
- Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Doka Estate Costa Rica Coffee Tour & Plantation
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Poas Volcano National Park, Poas Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Admire the majestic and imposing crater of Poás Volcano at 2.708 meters, high and enjoy a magnificent view of the central valley and its enormous crater, considered one of the greatest in the world.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Parque Nacional Braulio Carrillo, North Of San Jose 19 km, San Jose 10104 Costa Rica
Our journey will include passing through one of the most breath taking National Parks, Braulio Carrillo National Park.
Stop At: Doka Estate Costa Rica Coffee Tour & Plantation, 129, Provincia de Alajuela, Alajuela, Costa Rica
This full day adventure will include a visiting a coffee plantation where breakfast will be served.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :San Isidro, San Isidro, Province of Cartago
Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 10 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- We suggest wearing long pants, comfortable shoes, a hat and bringing a camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.