Small-Group Positano and Amalfi Boat Tour from Naples
The best way to visit the Amalfi Coast? Absolutely by boat! Say bye bye to Naples for one day and give yourself the chance to explore one of the most beautiful and charming place in the world: the Amalfi coast is considered UNESCO heritage and with this tour you will discover it from the sea: the little beaches, the caves with thousand shades and the breath-taking scenarios along the coast. Furthermore, with two stops you will explore the towns of Positano and Amalfi by land. We are sure you will love it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer to/from Naples
- Professional English speaking skipper
- Dry snacks
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bottled water - Soda/pop/coke
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
Pick-up at the meeting point Star Hotel Terminus in Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA and transfer to Piano di Sorrento's port.
Pass By: Marina Grande - Antico Borgo Marinaro, Via Marina Grande 1, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Sailing along the Sorrento Coast you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande.
Stop At: Bagni della Regina Giovanna, Via Capo, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Along the way you will admire the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cala di Mitigliano, Via Scola, 80061, Massa Lubrense Italy
Along the way you will admire the natural waterfall that flows from the rock.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Baia di Ieranto, Massa Lubrense Italy
You will see Ieranto bay and other interesting attractions along the coast.
Stop At: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
Sailing along the Amalfi Coast you will admire: the Island of Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano, Fiordo di Furore.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Nerano, Nerano, Massa Lubrense, Province of Naples, Campania
Pass By: Praiano, Praiano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Pass By: Fiordo di Furore, Fiordo di Furore, Furore, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Fiordo di Furore or Furore Fjord
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Amalfi to visit the ancient Maritime Republic.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Positano to explore the “pearl” of the Amalfi Coast.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature check: people with fever (≧ 37.5 ℃) can not participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.