Small-Group Prague City Tour on Historical Bikes
Enjoy an unforgettable 2-hour tour on Prague's cycle paths and discover awesome alternative points in the city on a real Czech historic bicycles (completely restored). Cycle easy paths and flat routes among trees with your local tour guide and enjoy stops along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Private bike tour
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Enjoy a 2-hour cycle tour through Prague on a historical bike and see great views of the Prague Old Town (‘Staré Město’) along the Vltava River. Historical attractions you will see and hear about during the tour are the Sparta Prague stadium, access and original view of the castle, sculpture poem, Pavilion of Hanau, Metronome, the oldest carousel in Europe as well as a the most famous lookout in Prague and the famous beer garden.
Your bike will be adjusted accordingly to your needs (like your height etc.) and pleasure (several models available for use) before the tour.
Meet us at Sparta Prague stadium (tram stop: Sparta).
Departure Point :Sparta Prague Stadium (Generali Arena)
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point at approximately
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.