Small-Group Premium Crafted Tequila Experience
Hi! Welcome to the OFFICIAL Tequila Tour from The Agave Experience.
My name is Giancarlo Castañeda a Biologist and almost an Official Maestro Tequilero, from Guadalajara, Jalisco.
Why booking this tour?
Tequila is my passion, it became my work, my life, and my best friend. I´ve been surrounded by this beautiful drink since I was born, and always wanted to make my own.
If you are looking for a deep understanding of Tequila and Mezcal this experience is for you, my goal is to provide you all the official information in order that you experience and learn the science, the passion, and the art that is behind our national drink in an easy and personalized way.
I´m not just a tour guide with four years of experience doing tours, I´m a biologist who has been studying tequila for the last five years and now, making it in a small crafted distillery for the last months.
Vegetarians and Vegans Welcome
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Tasty breakfast INCLUDED
- Lunch - Regional Food INCLUDED
- Snacks - Water, cold beer, cigarretes, peanuts, fruit INCLUDED
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Only crafted boutique tequilas
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cava de Oro Ing. Alberto Partida Hllo.
- Entry/Admission - TEQUILA SELECTO DE AMATITAN
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Cantaritos el Güero
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Minerva (La), Avenida Lopez Mateos y Avenida Vallarta, Guadalajara 44120 Mexico
Transportation to the Tequila tour.
Stop At: Cava de Oro Ing. Alberto Partida Hllo., Carr. Guadalajara - Tepic, Tequila, Jal., Mexico
Premium tequilas in a VIP Cava
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: TEQUILA SELECTO DE AMATITAN, Carretera Camino A La Villa De Cuerembaro Km. 2. C.P. 45380, 45380, 45380 Amatitán, Jal., Mexico
Wide selection of Premium Tequilas for tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tequila, Tequila
30 minutes for shopping crafts
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cantaritos el Güero, Carretera internacional libre Guadalajara - Tepic km 49 #4970, La Meza, 45380 Amatitán, Jal., Mexico
Regional crafted cocktail *optional on weekends.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Agave Fields / Fields Mundo Cuervo Agave, Tequila, Jalisco, Mexico
Agave fields from the region of Amatitan-Tequila, not exactly in Cuervo.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
To pick up its necessary, that is inside Guadalajara City, for example, Downtown, Americana, Chapultepec, Chapalita, Andares. For people staying in Tlaquepaque or Zoo, we will confirm pick up, this due to the traffic and distances can cause loss of too much time. Thank you
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.