Small Group Private Cloud Forest/ Cacao Farm Adventure
While walking through the Cloud forest experience the aboslute queitude and peace of a pristine forest.
At the cacao far m we´ll sample approximately a dozen fruits harvested by ouselves right from the trees. and learn in absolute detail how chocolate is produced from the fresh fruit all the way to chocolate paste
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Experience a walk through a canyon in the middle of the cloud forest.
Bathe in several waterfalls experience exhuberance of the flora and fauna of the cloud forest.
Feel the strengh of the biggest waterfall in the area: (270 ft high).
After that we´ll visit a cacao farm where we´ll learn IN DETAIL how chocolate is produced, from harvesting and sampling the fresh fruit, to the process of fermentation, drying, roasting, grinding and refinement into chocolate. As we walk through the farm we´ll also sample more than a dozen fruits harvested by ourselves.
A traditional ecuadorian lunch is included in this adventure too.
• Cascadas Piedra Blanca, Bucay 092650 Ecuador
• Seco de gallina ( chicken stew ecuadorian recipe) - this is traditional chicken stew with local spices (not hot spices nor too spicy) this is a traditional every day meal in Ecuador
• Chocolate cake, or chocolate bars or chocolate bathed fresh fruits - Since this is s chocolate fram the dessert will be chocolate related
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Simply Tell the name of your Hotel or the airport and we´ll meet you there
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.