Small group Private Day Trip to Manosque, Valensole, Moustiers Ste Marie and Lake Ste Croix
In this full day tour, you will discover the North of the French Riviera in the Alpes de Haute-Provence and admire the stunning scenery of the area. Explore the charming village of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, learn about the famous cosmetics brand L'Occitane en Provence, in Manosque, with the visit of the historical factory to discover the different production processes. Then, back on the road to Valensole and enjoy the fabulous view of the lavender fields (from June 10 to July 20). Once in Valensole, get some free time to discover this Provencal village, before heading up to Lake of Sainte-Croix where you can enjoy the view over the Verdon canyon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- In this full day private tour, you will first meet your guide/driver in Arles in the morning. On board your private vehicle, stop first at the factory of L'Occitane en Provence in Manosque. There, you will get a guided tour and discover all the fragrances and natural cosmetics making processes. You will also get the opportunity to buy perfumes and cosmetic products with a preferential price.
Back on the vehicle that will take you on some picturesque roads lined with blue lavender fields (from June 10 to July 20). Your driver will make various stops on your way to Valensole so you can take many pictures. In Valensole, have a stroll in this Provencal village. Then, you next stop is Moustiers-Sainte-Marie where you will admire at the fabulous views. Finally, your guide will take you to Lake Sainte Croix: one of the biggest artificial rivers in the South East of France, where you will gaze at the view over the Verdon canyon.
At the end of the tour, your guide will drive you back to Arles
Departure Point :Hôtel Jules César M Gallery by Sofitel9 Boulevard des Lices, 13200 Arles
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Hôtel Jules César M Gallery by Sofitel
9 Boulevard des Lices, 13200 Arles
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.