Small Group Redwoods, California Coast & Sausalito Day Trip from San Francisco
This tour is a chance to experience all that northern California has to offer – giant redwoods, a stunning coastline, a small beach town, and wonderful views of San Francisco.
We begin the day at Muir Woods, where you will walk among the oldest and largest trees on the planet. The park has 1500 year old, 300-foot Redwoods beauties that offer an awe-inspiring stroll through one of the most unique forests in Northern California.
We will drive up the breathtaking coast to a small beach town where we will purchase lunch and purchase lunch weather permitting, go picnic at the beach.
The day ends in Sausalito — a lovely town on the San Francisco Bay with magical views of the city. Then, you can decide if you want to return with us or take a 30-minute ferry ride back to San Francisco’s Fisherman’s Wharf.
ENTRANCE TO MUIR WOODS IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. This tour does not include lunch or the optional ferry.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pickup and drop-off from residential addresses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Walk amongst some of the tallest trees on earth in this magical forest.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Stinson Beach, Stinson Beach, Marin County, California
Tour along the California Coast to see crashing waves and perhaps some migrating whales and some sea lions.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Take photos of the bridge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sausalito Boardwalk, Bridgeway Sausalito Yacht Harbor, Sausalito, CA 94965
Spend time shopping and walking along the San Francisco Bay.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :San Francisco, CA, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available from hotels in Fisherman’s Wharf, Union Square, Civic Center and Financial District.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that car seats are required for children 8 years and below. You must bring your own car seat as these will not be provided.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.