Small-Group Reggae Horseback Riding in Negril
Personalized, Fun & No Experience Needed. Experience our scenic Jamaican countryside and private beach on this 2 hour immersive small-group horseback tour. Horseback on this 900 acre private property is a true nature-lovers paradise and is an eco friendly experience. Our one mile private beach is unspoiled & offers sea shells as you walk the beach. Capture the panoramic view of the Jamaican south coast mountainside, filled with beautiful wonders of this tropical paradise on a tour designed for all beginners & experience riders alike. Your local guide will educate you about Jamaica’s flora & fauna, medicinal plants, herbs, alluring wildlife, & spices including pimento which is the main ingredient for our famous Jamaican jerk. Our ocean horseback ride n’ swim is just amazing & fun. Our experienced guides will provide Free Photos with your cameras. Your dream to horseback ride a white sand beach has finally come through FACE MASK REQUIRED. JUST AWESOME !!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide & use of all necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off offered from Negril Hotels
- Reggae Horseback Ride in Negril
- Face masks, bathing suit, towel, camera, mosquito spray, suntan lotion, water
What's excluded :
The tour starts with the shaded trails for 45 minutes learning about our flora & fauna, jamaica’s herbs & spices use primarily in our delicious jamaican meals including our famous jerk pork & jerk chicken. Learn about our many different water birds, our black olive trees, logwood used for fencing & charcoal which is used by locals for cooking their meals. The trails continues through our famous mangrove tunnel which is a true reflection of our eco-system that protects our beautiful beaches, morass & wildlife. The Jamaican government has made vast efforts to protect our red mangrove trees. Ride our one mile private white sand beach. A quick break to change to water saddles and then enjoy our famous Ocean Ride n’ Swim! Guides will use your cameras to capture the memories for Free.
• Little London, Little London, Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all Negril Hotels and surrounding Negril area ONLY.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Maximum 10 persons
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- *We have NEW feet sanitization station everyone upon arrival at our location.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.