Small-Group Rio de Janeiro in a Day Tour
Enjoy a tour in Rio de Janeiro's most iconic attractions and visit Corcovado and Sugar Loaf on the same day and the best time for you. We will take your also to Santa Teresa with its unique charming architecture and to the famous Selaron Steps.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off (Rio's South Zone selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Cable car ride to Sugar Loaf Mountain (if option selected)
- Transportation between sights
- Visit to Selaron Steps
- Van Ticket to Corcovado Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Morro da Urca
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
The Van passes through the dense Tijuca Rainforest to get to the Corcovado Mountain, located inside the Tijuca National Park
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Get to the top of the Corcovado Mountain and view the 38m tall (125ft) Christ Redeemer Statue. The guide has between 40 and 50 minutes to show the wonderful sights of Rio. From the top, enjoy the spectacular views of Rio and the surrounding countryside.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Santa Teresa, Rua Aurea, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20240-210 Brazil
Santa Teresa, a neighborhood with a complete different vibe from the rest of Rio. Here, Old Rio comes alive. Santa Teresa is a neighborhood where laid-backness and tradition meet.
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
The beautiful steps done in ceramic by artist Jorge Selarón are one of a kind. You will have about 10 minutes or so to contemplate it before continue your tour back to your hotel or continuing on to Sugar Loaf Mountain.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Morro da Urca, Praia Vermelha, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-270 Brazil
If you have selected the option with cable car tickets, you’ll travel all the way to the top of Sugar Loaf in two steps by cable car. The first cable car takes you to Urca Hill, a vantage point 215 meters high for which already grants beautiful views of Guanabara Bay and its islands, the Rio-Niterói Bridge and Corcovado Mountain.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
A second cable car takes you up to the top of the Sugar Loaf Mountain. At 395 meters we’ll enjoy splendid views of Copacabana beach, the Santa Cruz fortress and several beaches of Niterói. Enjoy this magnificent scenery for about 45 minutes until you have to get back down to catch the van which will bring you back to your hotel. If visiting in the afternoon, prepare yourself for the spectacular sunset from the top of Sugar Loaf.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You have the option with or without Sugar Loaf tour. Pay atention when confirming your purchase.
- Pick-up at selected hotels in Barra da Tijuca available on request for the 8am departures ($10.00 per person). Please contact the local provider to arrange this service
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Keep in mind that if you want to avoid picking other passenger, just ask us to be picked up from the last departure point on the tour
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- Light clothes, comfortable shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Bring a bottle of water
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.