Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour and Helicopter Flight
Discover Maui's famous Road to Hana from the ground and from the sky! On this small-group luxury tour, relax on the drive to Hana in a luxury Limo-Van and make several stops along the way, including the Hawaiian village of Ke’anae, and a beautiful cascading waterfall, where you’ll get a chance to swim in a fresh-water, rainforest pool ( conditions permitting ). On the reverse leg of the trip, take a scenic "Eco-Star" Jet helicopter flight over the rugged coastline and soak in unbeatable views of the island. This 6-hour experience will surely be the highlight of your visit to Maui!
per adult from
What's included :
- 6-hour luxury Road to Hana Tour
- 3.5-hour drive with multiple stops
- 36-minute helicopter flight with live commentary
- Swim breaks
- Pacific Rim lunch and beverages
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a $15 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- While in Maui, take a journey along the famous Road to Hana! On this 6-hour, small-group luxury tour, you’ll experience the Road to Hana from both the ground and sky. Board an air-conditioned, luxury Limo-Van at the Kahului Heliport and start your professionally guided tour to Hana. With plush seats, large windows and a maximum of six passengers, this is the most comfortable way to navigate the winding roads, and is a perfect adventure for the whole family.
You’ll make several stops along this spectacular coastal drive including the quaint Hawaiian village of Ke’anae, Wai’anapanapa State Park, black sand beaches and the scenic road leads, of course, to Hana. The village of Hana is isolated from the rest of the island and is known for being the last undeveloped tropical paradise on Maui. Explore the village and stop at the Hana Tropical Gardens for an exclusive tour (included) and learn about the native Hawaiian people, their culture and land. Enjoy fantastic photo opportunities at spectacular cascading waterfalls and crystal-clear pools, where you’ll have plenty of time to take a refreshing swim.
During one of the stops, enjoy a Pacific Rim lunch served on linen table cloths at a beachside location. Savor scrumptious wraps of grilled chicken and fish, fresh tropical fruits and more – not your average deli-style meal! A sample lunch menu can be found below in the Itinerary section.
On the reverse leg of the trip, fly in an air-conditioned, 6-passenger ‘A-Star’ jet helicopter. During your thrilling 36-minute flight, soar above Haleakala Crater, the world’s largest and most famous dormant volcano, and admire fantastic aerial views of waterfalls hidden in remote areas of Maui’s rain forest. Enjoy stereo music and live narration throughout this breathtaking experience.
More information about passenger requirements can be found in the Additional Information section below.
Departure Point :Lelepio Place, Lelepio Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, there is an extra charge. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. This is payable directly to the tour operator, no later than, one day before the tour. All passengers are weighed by the helicopter company upon check-in.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Maximum weight limit of 325 pounds per person. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing between 240 lbs (109 kg) and 290 lbs (131 kg) or any two persons with the combined weight over 420 lbs (190 kg) will be charged an extra $297.52 payable directly to the tour operator, no later than, one day before the tour. Passengers weighing over 290 lbs (131 kg) will be charged an extra $407.90 payable directly to the tour operator, no later than, one day before the tour.
- Bathing suits are recommended
- There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
- Guests must be ambulatory. Walkers, Wheelchairs and/or Scooters, of any kind, are not permitted. Tour operator will deny participation to Guests arriving in or with wheelchairs, electric scooters and / or walkers. Guests with heart or respiratory conditions, oxygen tanks, or generators can not participate. Maximum weight limit of 325 pounds per person.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.