Small-Group Sailing Lessons
There’s very little that can beat the sensation of being out on the water, the wind filling the sails, harnessing the power of nature, and relying on your skills and expertise.
It lets you find some peace and quiet
It slows downtime and helps us understand ourselves
It lets you get away from it all
It teaches you lots of technical skills and expertise
It increases the sense of freedom and speed
It helps us feel connected to nature
It rewards focus, effort, and competition
It teaches us about being part of a team
per adult from
What's included :
- The use of a yacht, life-jackets and all the components necessary for a safe learning experience
What's excluded :
This is a fun 4hs practical immersion to the sport of sailing. You will learn the basics of sailing through the hands-on experience of preparing, crewing, sail trimming, and skippering a modern cruising Lifestyle yacht. This course is designed to be a no-stress, first-time sailing experience and we guarantee you'll love it!
This 100% on the water practical Lifestyle Sailing course will be taught in mid-range wind conditions during a 4 hs. Full fun onboard of brand new Lifestyle yachts, the world's benchmark in compact premium high performance cruising monohulls.
Departure Point :400 Uccelli Dr, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/26/2020 - 1/6/2022
Monday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.