Small-Group Saint Lucia Sports Fishing Tour
A day out deep sea sports fishing is a must while in St Lucia! Learn the basics from expert captains on this half-day adventure. St. Lucia's waters are abundant with a variety of big game fish including Blue Marlin, Sail Fish, Yellow Fin Tuna, Wahoo and Dorado - an ideal recipe for a deep sea fishing experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fishing Licenses
- Fishing Equipment, Bait, Tackle
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Duty Free Pointe Seraphine, Pointe Seraphine, Castries St. Lucia
Jump aboard a tournament rigged sports fishing boats and begin your adventure out to the deep blue Caribbean Sea! As St. Lucia is a Volcanic Island, the underwater drop off area, where the fish congregate, lies only two miles off the coastline.
Depending on the time of year you're visiting St Lucia, the type of fish you'll see will vary. Some common types seen include Blue Marlin, Sail Fish, Yellow Fin Tuna, Wahoo and, Dorado. Whether you are a pro or novice in this sport - all are welcome aboard and will enjoy the experience out on the water!
Our boat troll and are equipped with the best Shimano and Penn Reels along with a variety of lures to ensure the best chance of catch that dream fish. On board, complimentary beers, soft drinks, mineral water and, light snacks are served, all we need are the fish!
Transportation for cruise ship passengers and most hotels is included.
Departure Point :Hackshaw Boat Charters, Seraphine Rd, St Lucia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please specify your preferred departure time at booking
- Dress code is casual, cool, comfortable clothing
- It is recommended you bring cameras and sun protection
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hi, at Hackshaws Boats, we are committed to caring for the health and well-being of our employees and customers alike and continue to play a constructive role in supporting local health officials and government leaders. All our Offices, boats, and Equipment are regularly sanitized with the latest techniques and technology, including the use of Electrostatic Cleaning Machines. We will also supply sanitizer and other hand washing products during your time on board with us. Every surface is sanitized regularly so that you can feel as comfortable as possible and truly enjoy your time cruising along our beautiful St. Lucia coastline! For more information on St. Lucia’s COVID-19 policies check out these links: https://www.stlucia.org/en/covid-19/ https://www.covid19response.lc/
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.