Small-Group Sedona Photography Workshop with Lunch or Dinner
This Photography Workshop is the best of a tour, and the best of a class, all in one package. We will take you to special and unique locations where our guide will assist you in capturing photographs which will be more beautiful, more interesting, more creative, and more original than ever before! We not only take you to these sites for great photographs, but we also help you see unique photo opportunities, help you compose your picture, and help you set your camera setting so you end up with great images you will be proud to share with friends and print as art. We transport you to these locations where you will spend plenty of time at each, and we provide you with lunch and snacks, and we assist you with your photography. Choose appx: 5AM departure or 2PM departure.
per adult from
What's included :
- National forest fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch/Dinner and snacks
- Professional photographer guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Guide's gratuity is not included in pricing
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Journey In Common Photography Workshops, 260 Schnebly Rd Lot #5, Sedona, AZ 86336-4824
Upon booking, you will be sent a link to a questionnaire. Based on your answers to this questionnaire, we will develop an itinerary best suited to each participant specifically.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :260 Schnebly Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Send us your email address right after booking your date and time. A map to the Meet-Up point will be emailed to you with lots of info and the exact start timed. If it does not impact the timing too much, we can pick you up at your lodgings. When you receive our email, text or email your workshop date, and the name and address of your lodgings.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Waiver signature required before tour can begin
- Subject to U.S. Forest Service weather restrictions. If canceled due to these restrictions, you will be given the opportunity to choose an alternative date within the next year
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please be aware of temperatures and weather conditions, and please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.