Small Group Shore Excursion to Marble Mountain - Hoi An City - Basket Boat Ride
TOUR PROGRAM : We Run this Tour from 2Pax to 8Pax in Group
Our tour guide will pick you up at CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port .Please provide us your cruise ship schedule to arrange well. We Welcome you with Your name on sign.
Then,Transfer to visit Marble Mountains, which are five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You get amazing views from the top of Marble Mountains over the city and the ocean. Your guide will help you explore the natural caves and visit the holy pagoda.
Next ,Go to Cam Thanh coconut village. During Vietnam - America War, the village acted as a shelter for locals and soliders hiding. Here you row on a Bamboo basket boat to visit water coconut Jungle.
Lunch at Local Restaurant, Then We do Hoi An Walking Tour to visit Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the market,
We will then begin our drive back to the Port on time (1 Hour before Departure)
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Entrance Tickets & Basbet Boat Ride Fee
- Modern Vehicle with Safe Driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains consisting of five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will be rewarded by the great city and ocean view and explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place and visit the holy pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Cam Thanh village. During Vietnam - America War, the village acted as a shelter for locals and soliders hiding. on the Way you also can see rice fields, corn field, a forest of water palm and shrimp and crab farms. Then, Taking a rest at a local family, enjoying welcome drink with local tea. Then, you row on a Bamboo basket boat to visit water coconut Jungle and catch crabs, fishes,
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An city, the World Heritage Site located along Thu Bon River. This ancient town has remained unchanged for centuries. Hoi An used to be the international trading port of Champa Kingdom where they imported and exported wood, gold, silk. At that time, Hoi An had trade fairs that attracted lots of merchants from Holland, Portugal, Japan and China to come with their goods. After the river became shallow, Da Nang replaced Hoi An in 18th century.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Symbol of Hoi An city
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY Port or TIEN SA PortPorts
- CHAN MAY PORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY- Công ty Cổ phần Cảng Chân Mây, Loc Vinh commune, Phu Loc district-(Xã Lộc Vĩnh, huyện Phú Lộc), Mỹ An, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
- Tien Sa port, 1 Yết Kiêu, Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.