Small-Group Sunset Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie Tour from Melbourne
Maximise your time in Melbourne by traveling on this late departure Great Ocean Road Tour and enjoy the delights of free chocolate samples and beautiful sunsets views at the 12 Apostles.
A perfect way to experience the National Heritage listed Great Ocean Road capturing some awesome photo opportunities as the sun sets across this southern coastline. Visiting the brand new and stunning Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie & Ice-Creamery located on the edge of Anglesea. See all the major highlights of the Great Ocean Road after all the crowds of left and returned to Melbourne.
This lunchtime departure enables you time explore the beauty and culture of the most livable city 'Melbourne'.
per adult from
What's included :
- Inner city pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Delicious Chocolate samples
- Expert Tour Commentary
- Professional Driver/Guide
- On-board wifi and water refill station
- Free downloadable tour commentary translation (10 languages available) “Tour Translations of Australia”! Available in Google Play & Apple App Store
- Entry/Admission - Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
- Entry/Admission - Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
If you're a person that does not appreciate getting up at the crack of dawn to head out on tour, then why not leave after the crowds and travel the Great Ocean Road in the afternoon. We leave Melbourne around lunchtime on an express journey to see the amazing shipwreck coast and 12 Apostles at sunset!
Pass By: Geelong, Geelong, City of Greater Geelong, Victoria
This tour includes all the major highlights as a normal day tour except leaves the city a few hours later, heading out over the Westgate Bridge towards Geelong
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, 1200 Great Ocean Rd, Bellbrae VIC 3228, Australia
Visiting the stunning Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery, where we enjoy the delicious complimentary chocolate samples.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Great Ocean Rd 689/721 Great Ocean Rd, Lorne, Victoria Australia
Next stop will give you the opportunity to stretch your legs, walk the beach and check out the spectacular coastal views before stopping for a photo opportunity at the historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Wye River, Wye River, Victoria
Drive through the popular seaside townships of Anglesea, Aireys Inlet, Wye River, Lorne, stopping along the way to go Koala spotting in the wild.
Stop At: Apollo Bay, Apollo Bay, Victoria
Refreshment stop in this beach side town, perfect place to grab some last minute things for dinner as there won't be another opportunity until we head back to Melbourne.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Great Otway National Park, Great Otway National Park, Victoria
Driver through the natural oasis of the Otway rainforest admiring some of the tallest trees in the world.
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Learn of tragic tails of the Shipwreck Coast and take a dip in the cool waters of Loch Ard Gorge.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Arriving at the 12 Apostles just in time to make your way down to the boardwalk to watch the sunset upon the limestone rock formations. To see the sky light up with an a-ray of glorious colours, but make sure you have your camera at the ready to capture that picture perfect postcard shot.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
We head back to Melbourne in the dark arriving at approx. 11:00pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Our vehicles are not wheelchair, prams or child stroller accessible please refrain from bring on tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. It is mandatory that all guests complete the Declaration of Health and Travel History and reconfirm their tour 48 hours prior to departure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.