Small Group Swan Valley Premium Winelovers Experience
Curated with wine-lovers in mind, this is not your usual ‘cookie cutter’ tour.
We have purposely chosen to limit groups to max 12 guests per tour, which not only enables us to access wineries that won’t take the big bus groups, but also ensures a highly personalised tasting experience of the very best wines.
On this tour we go beyond the cellar door and take you behind-the-scenes for an experience that is unique to each tour depending on what is happening in the winery/vineyard on each day. You may get to see picking, crushing, blending or even experience a barrel tasting - we just never know what the winemaker has in store for us!
• Exclusive behind-the-scenes experience
• Meet winemakers at some of the region’s most respected wineries
• Discover premium boutique wineries off the tourist path
• Relax with a gourmet winery lunch, with a glass of wine (your choice)
• Includes all tasting fees for Premium Reserve wines including Sparkling & Fortified
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All wine tastings fees including Premium wines, Reserves & Fortifieds (where available)
- Personalised behind-the-scenes experience exclusive to this tour
- Gourmet winery lunch, with a complimentary glass of wine of your choice
- Cheese tasting at the Swan Valley's best fromagerie
- Door-to-door pick up from Perth City, Northbridge and most Swan Valley accommodation
- Full day personalised tour with a knowledgeable local Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned, comfortable vehicle
- Bottled water, umbrellas, sunscreen
- Entry/Admission - Swan Valley Vineyards
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Up Close and Local Tours, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Door to door pick up from your Perth CBD, Northbridge, Crown Perth or Swan Valley accommodation. Option available for pick up in Fremantle.
Stop At: Swan Valley Vineyards, Cnr Swan & Meadow Sts, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
The Swan Valley Premium Winelovers Experience is not a ‘cookie cutter’ tour. Up Close and Local Tours have great relationships with some of the best winemakers in the region, and with this insider knowledge the itinerary is thoughtfully crafted each day to ensure our guests get the best possible experience.
Start the morning with an exclusive behind-the-scenes winery tour, where you may get to see picking, crushing, blending or even experience a barrel tasting - we just never know what the winemaker will have in store for us! Learn a bit about the history of Australia’s second oldest wine region and winemaking in the Swan Valley region.
Spend the day visiting boutique wineries to taste a wide range of quality wines at the Swan Valley’s most historic and highly regarded wineries - with all wine tasting fees included in your tour price (including reserve and award winning wines, sparklings and fortifieds). Guaranteed small group sizes mean that Up Close and Local Tours have access to wineries that won't accommodate the big tour buses - so you get away from the crowds and off the regular beaten tourist path for a more intimate and one-on-one tasting experience.
All of the wineries we visit are family owned, and are personally hand-picked by us for their quality winemaking skills, as well as their historical significance to the region – and obviously because they have some excellent wines for you to taste!
Relax with a gourmet winery lunch with vineyard views and savour a complimentary glass of Swan Valley wine to accompany your lunch (your choice of wine).
The day is set at a relaxed pace so that we have plenty of time for questions and discussion at the wineries and with your fellow wine lovers.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Door-to-door pick up from hotels in Perth City, Northbridge or Crown Perth is included. If your hotel is not in the pick up list but is in these areas please include it in your booking notes.Timing for all pick up locations is approximate, Up Close and Local Tours will contact you prior to the tour to confirm your exact pick up time and provide any instructions required for your pick up location.PICK UP - APPROX 10.15am• Hotels/Apartments in Perth City / Northbridge• Next to the Bell Tower at Barrack Square• Outside Wellington Street Train Station (Perth Station)PICK UP - APPROX 10.25am• Crown Perth HotelsPICK UP - APPROX 10.45am• Swan Valley Visitors Centre, Guildford
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the comfort and enjoyment of all passengers this is an adults only tour (18+)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, most requirements including vegetarian and gluten free can be catered for
- The duration of this tour is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.