Small Group to the Rainbow Mountain (Max. 6 Hikers)
DETAILS: This short trek is by Cusipata Town, saving at least 3 hours of hiking. From 4:00 am to 3:30 pm approx. The Tour will start picking you up from your hotel to travel by bus during 3 hours until the last town, in this place we will have the Breakfast, and then we are going to start hiking by 1 hours and a half approx. until arrive to the top of the mountain, located 5200m. Then free time to take incredible pictures of the Mountain colors and to enjoy the explanation of our professional Guide. In the afternoon, we are going to come back to the town by the same way to take and enjoy our Lunch. and then 3 hours by bus to Cusco. INCLUDES: Touristic Transport Professional Guide Breakfast and Lunch Box Lunch Walking Sticks First Aid Kid and Oxigen. All entrances Hotel Pick up and Drop - off
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- First Aid Kit
- Professional Bilingual Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
What's excluded :
- Horses (90 soles)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
For this Small Group tour (Max 6 hikers) You will need to wake up early to enjoy this natural marvel at its best. Between 3:30am and 4am we will collect you directly from your hotel to start our ride to Qollasuyu, located to the south of Cusco city. First we will drive for around 1 and a half hours where we will then stop for 20 in the district of Cusipata (3310m.a.s.l.) There we will find a restaurant where we get to enjoy an appetizing breakfast. After this, we will continue our journey for another hour to Fulawasipata (4660m.a.s.l.), where we will speak about the details of our route. From there, at the foot of the sacred mountain Ausangate, we will begin our hike. We start with an approximately 2 hour ascent with our destination being Rainbow Mountain, or Vinicunca (5200m.a.s.l.). Along the way we get the opportunity to observe diverse South American camelid species like alpacas, llamas and vicunas. When we reach the red hill or colina roja you will have some time to rest, enjoy the impressive landscape and and take photos of Vinicunca mountain that shows us all it's imposing colors: red, pink, turquoise and yellow. At this point it will be time to start the descent back along our return route. We descend for an hour towards level ground and then upwards again to where we started the days hike in Fulawasipata. There our transport will be waiting to take us to restaurant Tonceca where we enjoy an energizing lunch. Finally we return back to Cusco city arriving at approximately 4:30pm to 5pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain, Cordillera de Vilcanota, Cusco 08225, Peru
The rainbow Mountain Or Vinicunca Mountain is a place located 4 hours by car and 2 hours extra hiking from Cusco city, is a natural wonder that over the 5000 metters over the sea level has a range of colorfull mountains.
All those colors come from millions of years ago, this place was under the snow, but the global warming is showing this wonder now.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Groups limited to 10 persons while the Pandemic is active by the W.H.O.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.