Small Group Tour: Best of Maipo Winery Experience
Taste best versions of Maipo valley wines visiting three remarkable wineries in the region. Santa Rita, Concha y Toro and Undurraga wineries. Enjoy three classic tours of these wineries that produce award winning wines. Visit wine cellars and discover the process of wine making, guided by local experts who will share the secrets about the production. On this tour you can choose the option of picnic inside Santa Rita Winery or lunch in a beautiful restaurant of the zone included to please your senses and combine delicious traditional meals with best local wines. Tour of the wineries which consists of the visit of the villa that have it’s own character that make difference of the others, where the wine making is carried out and the ancient cellar all this around magnificent garden and landscapes that dazzle every participant. This service can be on shared transportation with a maximum group of 7 persons per vehicle.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting (9 wine tasting in total) plus glass gifts
- Picnic at Santa Rita Vineyard (if option selected)
- 4-course lunch (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Small-group tour (8 people max per tour)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All the tours include tasting of 3 types of wine per tour will make you feel yourself a sommelier
- Entry/Admission - Concha y Toro
- Entry/Admission - Vina Undurraga
- Entry/Admission - Vina Santa Rita
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Concha y Toro, Avenida Virginia Subercaseaux 210, Pirque 9480092 Chile
Walk through the gardens, the park and the outside of the summer residence of the Concha y Toro family towards the end of the 19th Century.
Learn about where Concha y Toro wines come from in our Variety Garden, a place with 26 varieties of wine grapes. Visit the Old Pirque vineyard. Panoramic view of the Maipo valley from the vineyard’s terraces.
Visit to the wine cellars including the centenarian Casillero del Diablo, birthplace of the Wine Legend.
3 Wine tasting and an engraved glass as gift
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vina Undurraga, Camino a Melipilla, Km 34, Talagante Chile
Guided tour that lasts approximately 1 hour, you’ll visit the winery’s park, passing through the Aliwen corner a place that recreates Chile’s southern vegetation and totem poles that belong to the Mapuche people in recognition to their culture, and then onto the vineyards, so then you can appreciate our beautiful garden of varieties, continuing into our winemaking cellars.
Then the wine tasting which includes four reserve wines.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vina Santa Rita, Camino Padre Hurtado 0695 Alto Jahuel, Buin 9501660 Chile
Visiting Santa Rita is a fascinating chance to experience Chile’s cultural heritage and winemaking traditions, just 45 minutes outside Santiago.
Located in the foothills of Alto Jahuel, Buin, the winery is sited in an idyllic natural setting, a meeting point for winemaking traditions, Chilean history
Guided tour through grape variety garden, vineyards, winemaking and cellaring process, and bottling process, visiting “Bodega 1” – the winery’s first cellar and the “Cellar of the 120 Patriots”, where you will discover the exciting story that gives 120 its name. The tour ends with a tasting of Reserva and Gran Reserva wines, with a free souvenir engraved wineglass. You will also receive free entry to the Museo Andino museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Santiago, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Departure from Santiago city
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up Hotels, AirB&B or Apart Hotels are available on this areas:• Santiago Downtown.• Providencia.• Las Condes (Hotels district).• Vitacura (Hotels district).• If your hotel is not in the available areas we'll provide the nearest meeting point from your location.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Picnic option (if selected): a basket comes with a selection of gourmet products (tables of cheeses and cold cuts, natural chips, sandwich premium, nuts, homemade cookies, fruits, mineral water and premium wines) plus a couple of chairs and blankets are provided so that the experience is complete
- Lunch option (if selected): appetizer, juices or drinks, main course, reserve wine, accompaniments, salads, and dessert
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wineries can be changed according availability of the day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.