Small-Group Tour by Stand Up Paddle in Benagil
The Benagil caves are something that should be checked off everyone's bucket list.
Unfortunately, people think there is only a beautiful cave in Benagil, the most famous one which is Algar de Benagil, the one with the hole in the middle top.
We will show you many more, some with hidden and secret beaches, some magical places, only accessible by the sea.
Tunnels, arches, caves and cliffs are also included in the tour.
Our instructors are all certified, truly ocean lovers and they will guide you through all the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Paddleboard, rowing, leash, life jacket and insurance
- Bottled water
- Free lesson before starting the tour
- Disinfectant Gel
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Photo Service
Explore the Benagil cave, also known as Algar de Benagil, which is probably the most famous of all the sea caves of Algarve. And yes, it is as beautiful as it looks in the pictures. The only way to STOP and explore the cave is going by paddle or kayak. However, there is so much more to see along the coast of Algarve than just the Benagil sea cave – the whole coastline is beautiful and it’s full of stunning sea caves, tunnels and cliffs. During our Stand Up Paddle Tour, get to know many of this areas, which are only accessible by sea.
Algarve has some of the most beautiful beaches and sea caves in Europe. Your tourist guide and SUP certified instructor, will give you all the basic techniques before going into the ocean, and show you all the rules and safety points. Our SUP instructor will guide you to some amazing and hidden areas, giving you a new vision of the Algarve coast along a course around Benagil.
We also have pictures service with our Gopro 7 cam, which helps a lot as you do not have to think about it and just enjoy the whole experience.
At the end of the tour we will provide you some water.
Take a break. Let's Paddle!!
• Algar de Benagil, Cm1154 Praia de Benagil, Benagil, Lagoa 8400 Portugal
Departure Point :Rua dos Pescadores, R. dos Pescadores, 8400 Lagoa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.