Small Group Tour: Capri Island and Blue Grotto from Sorrento
Experience an unforgettable trip of the Sorrentine Peninsula Capri island which is popular amongst celebrities, wealthy business professionals and tourists .First site visited will be the Blue Grotto,stunning natural site filled with royal blue light bouncing off the walls of the tunnel, It is accessed via boat if the weather permits. The tour will continue via minibus towards Anacapri, through the Mamma Mia road and other picture perfect sceneries. Anacapri is the second largest centre of the island and is home to gorgeous views and incredible panorama as Villa San Michele with its breathtaking gardens. Before concluding the tour returning to Marina Grande , enjoy sitting in a bar in La Piazzetta.The life and soul of Capri is here as the square is lined with authentically Italian cafes, restaurants and shopping boutiques
Join us on this must-have tour, the perfect addition to your trip to the South of Italy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared Hydrofoil
- Shared boat ride tour around the island ( if Blue grotto is closed)
- Blue Grotto admission tickets
- Transport by Minibus
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Monte Solaro
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel Pick up
- Villa San Michele admission tickets
- Chairlift to Mount Solaro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Via Marina Piccola, 80067, Sorrento Italy
This is the main port and where the tour begins if you have accommodation in Sorrento or arrive by cruise ship.
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
This is a sea cave on the coast of the island. The cavern is illuminated with a majestic blue light created by the sunlight passing the underwater cavity. Included as part of the tour if weather permits as it is only accessible by boat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monte Solaro, 80007 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Located in the second largest center of the island, Anacapri, Monte Solaro is a mountain standing at an elevation of 589m, with its peak being the highest point of the island.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Piazza Umberto I, Via San Francesco 1, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
More frequently referred to as La Piazzetta, this is the bustling heart center of the island, with celebrity filled restaurants, unique shopping boutiques and authentically Italian cafes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hotel Il Faro, Via Marina Piccola, 5, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Your Healthy is our priority so we adopted all the measures required. Small group tours will have a maximum of 10 people.All the vehicles included are regularly sanitized .We also remind to always equip themselves with gel sanitizing for the hands and facemasks where necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.