Small Group Tour: Downton Abbey and Village Tour of Locations from London
Take a journey back to the early nineteenth century on this fully guided small group tour from London that includes a tour of Downton Village and entry to Highclere Castle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Entry to Highclere Castle
- Transport by Mini Coach
- Entry/Admission - Highclere Castle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Highclere Castle Highclere Park, Newbury RG20 9RN England
Explore the jewel in the crown of the TV show Downton Abbey with this visit to Highclere Castle.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bampton, Bampton, Oxfordshire, England
Get a guided tour of the village featured in the TV show and movie. See the church, Crawley House, the post office and village green. So many scenes were shot here and your guide will give you behind the scenes info and how the village was used.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Gloucester Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 4SF, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.