Small-Group Tour of Champagne Cellars and Vineyard from Paris
The Champagne Tour departure from Paris is the perfect way to discover the rich wine heritage of France and the beautiful countryside around Paris during a relaxing day tour. Jump aboard our comfortable van and be ready to discover, learn and taste the symbol of french celebration all day long. From Paris, you will be guided by a friendly and passionate Sommelier. You will discover chalk caves, hillsides, climates, but also visit Reims and its famous Cathedral, the Avenue de Champagne in Épernay, the village of Mr. Dom Pérignon himself and, lots of more surprises. You will meet real Champagne producers, discover their Champagne making-process secrets and taste at least 7 amazing Champagnes... A true guaranteed experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit of a reputed House of Champagne with 1 hour visit (chalk caves, cellars....) and a tasting included
- A very authentic family Champagne winegrower visit, with at least 3 Champagne tastings guaranteed
- Champagne tasting in the vines
- Visit of Reims Cathedral, the Avenue de Champagne and Hautvillers Village of Dom Perignon
- English speaking friendly and certified sommelier that shares his knowledge, experience and tips
- Transport from Paris in a comfortable van with driver/guide
- Small group (max 8p)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Reims
- Entry/Admission - Avenue de Champagne
- Entry/Admission - Champagne Route (Route Touristique du Champagne)
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- Lunch is not included but you Sommelier will join you during lunch time and suggest one of the best local and traditional restaurant with price ranges from 20 to 40
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Reims, 3, rue Guillaume de Machault, 51100, Reims France
Visit the famous Cathedral were kings coronations were held
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Avenue de Champagne, 51200, Epernay France
You will then head to Epernay, the second most important city in Champagne and pass by the Avenue de Champagne.
Duration: 1 day 6 hours
Stop At: Champagne Route (Route Touristique du Champagne), 51200 France
Vineyard sightseeing of the best grape growing areas of Champagne
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :11 Place d'Italie, 75013 Paris, France
Departure Time :Meeting time: 7:50AM
Departure time: 8:00AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is in English but your Sommelier can speak French, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Minimum legal drinking age is 18 years old
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnants will not be served alcohol.
- If a personal doctor allows you to travel then you can join the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.