Small-Group Tour of Fajardo and Bio-Bay Kayak Adventure
After a convenient pickup in your hotel lobby we will proceed to head eastbound to the beautiful town of Fajardo .
You will have the opportunity to go by the skirts of the rainforest, (El Yunque) learning about the Flora and Fauna of the island of Puerto Rico.
You will arrive and special assigned tour guides will be waiting for you for a briefing about the experience at hand. There will be bug spray, life vest, and a lot of laughs. You will proceed to head into the canal to go to the bioluminescent Lagoon. After a detailed tour and being able to have one of the best experiences of your life snacks and bottled water will be waiting while you get changed and proceeded to go back to San Juan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Kayaks, life vest
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Croabas, Las Croabas, Fajardo, Puerto Rico
How about a kayaking experience at night to go see one of the finest attractions in the island of Puerto Rico and the world? Water that glows in the dark as many calls it. It is due to dinoflagellates in the water. It is the most booked tour in Puerto Rico and definitely a sight to remember. Come and join us and make memorable experiences with your loved ones!
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: El Yunque National Forest, El Yunque National Forest, Puerto Rico
You will be able to appreciate the skirts of the national rainforest (El Yunque) as we move along the north east of Puerto Rico.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will reach out 24hrs before tour to confirm time and place of pick up.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.