Small-Group Tour of Gangnam District
The tune "Gangnam Style" has became a global sensation. The neighborhood of Gangnam has become famous world wide. Home of Seoul's "Rodeo Drive", Gangnam is a shoppers delight. Tourists are typically excited about fashionable and stylish Gangnam. Stops may include boutique hotels, restaurants, bars, shopping centers, and SM Mall, a music industry showplace. Your chance to enjoy the life style of "Gangnam" in Seoul.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Selected hotel pick up and drop-off
- English tour guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Dinner
- You will be met and greeted by their guide at their hotel and transported to Bongjeonsa temple, located to the north of the COEX building (the largest shopping mall in Asian). This famous temple was constructed in the 10th year of Shilla King Weongseong’s reign. In 1498 A.D., Queen Jeonghyeon refurbished Gyeonseongsa Temple, located at the east of King Seongjong’s royal mausoleum and renamed the temple as Bongeunsa . If you want to day dream or role play, your guide will instruct you how to bow like a devout Buddhist. You may learn basic principle of Buddhism.
A lot of cosmetic clinics and distributors are located on Seoul's "Rodeo Drive". Apqujeong's streets are filled with shops on the very cutting edge of fashion. Shopping is the highlight of this district.
Another stop is at the Korean Drama and K-Pop (Korean Pop) collection hall (Hanryu Experience Hall).
SM Town, managed by the K-Pop Entertainment Company, displays bromide photographs of K-pop stars, trophy's from the music industry, a music studio, hair saloon and theater. Samsung Digital Center, the last stop, is a show place for technology and innovations in the mobile phone and electronics fields.
Return to your hotel.
Departure Point :From your hotel located in the following area - Jongro, Myeongdong, Dondaemun and Insadong
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.