Small-Group Tour of the Rocky Mountain National Park from Denver
Drive through the beautiful town of Boulder. Visit Estes Park, the Stanley Hotel and the Rocky Mountain National Park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Park Admission
- Entry/Admission - Rocky Mountain National Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estes Park Visitor Center, 500 Big Thompson Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517-9649
We will stop at Estes Park, this is our lunch stop during the winter tour, we do stop for 25 minutes during our summer tour.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, USA
Winter: we will explore the quaint and peaceful Bear Lake (winter only). Stop at Estes Park (lunch stop), Gateway visitor center, Moraine Park, Stanley Hotel (photo opportunity) and more
Summer: we will explore Trail Ridge Road, stop at the Alpine Visitors Center (summer only), which features extraordinary views of alpine tundra and full river cirque. Stop at Estes Park, Many Parks curve, Rainbow curve, Stanley Hotel (photo opportunity) and more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Stanley Hotel, 333 E Wonderview Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517, USA
We will visit the Stanley hotel for 20 minutes
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1747 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of four guests apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and road closures. The itinerary might be modified.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.