Small-Group Tour: Positano Amalfi and Pompeii in one day from Naples or Sorrento
Enjoy your tour of the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii with a small group tour.
An English speaking driver will meet you in the main port of Naples or Sorrento and will guide you on the Sorrento peninsula from where you can admire the splendid view of the Vesuvius volcano, crossing the mountain to reach the other side of the peninsula.
The first stop on your tour will be Positano where you will can wander through the alleys of this wonderful village and capture its beauty.
You will then visit Amalfi, the main town of this coastal road, where the famous cathedral of Sant'Andrea (IX century) is located. Here you have free time to have a lunch, at your expense.
Your last stop will be Pompeii, where you will have the opportunity to see up close the ruins of the ancient Roman city destroyed by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD. You will have a complete idea of the Roman way of life 2000 years ago.
This tour is a perfect mix of scenery and culture, history and natural beauty!
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- An English speaking driver
- An air conditioned minibus/van
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- St Andrew Cathedral admission ticket
- Pompeii Ruins admission ticket
- Guide for Pompeii tour
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Sant'Andrea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Walking around the world's most famous archaeological site, Pompeii, will allow you to learn about the history of the ancient Romans, how and where they lived.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
Amalfi and Positano are two pleasant villages along the Amalfi coast. You can walk through their alleyways and savor their delicacies. You will not resist their perfumes! You will be impressed by the colors of the houses and the sea. There are many things to see, such as the Duomo of Sant'Andrea in Amalfi and the artisan shops in Positano.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Duomo di Sant'Andrea, Piazza Duomo, 84011, Amalfi Italy
The Saint Andrew dome is a roman catholic cathedral in Piazza Duomo, in Amalfi.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Your Healthy is our priority so we adopted all the measures to keep our guests safe. Small group tours will have a maximum of 10 people All the vehicles are regularly sanitized We also remind all guests to always equip themselves with gel sanitizing for the hands and facemasks where necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.