Small Group Tour Rome To Pisa
Alongside the Colosseum in Rome, the Leaning Tower of Pisa make the quintessential image of Italy. Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Rome and take on a comfortable and picturesque drive across the Etruscan countryside. Upon your arrival in Pisa you will be met by your private guide who will introduce you to one of the finest architectural complexes in the world. Proclaimed a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Campo dei Miracoli , or the Square of Miracles, has been at the center of the religious life in Pisa for centuries. The Cathedral, the Tower, the Baptistery and the Camposanto represent together the allegory of human life: birth, life and Death.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide in Pisa for 2 hours
- Basic English Speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Courtesy and service
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Pisa Leaning Tower
- Not wheelchair friendly
- Entry/Admission - Piazza dei Miracoli
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: DriverinRome Transportation & Tours, Via Pian del Marmo 21, 00166 Rome Italy
Pick up in Rome and head north for a 3,5 hour ride to Pisa
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
Visit the square Campo dei Miracoli where Pisa's 3 stunning monuments are located: the Duomo, the Baptistery, and the Leaning Tower, which is one of the most photographed landmarks in Italy.
You will have a Walking guide for approx. 3 hours
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is at your centrally hotel in Rome. Please provide us with the correct hotel information so appropriate arrangements can be made.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Kids under the age of 8 are not allowed to climbe the leaning tower of Pisa
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you are not ready to depart at the assigned time , we cannot promise to fulfill the mentioned itinerary nor promise to extend the duration of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.