Small Group Tour to Atlanta Botanical Gardens
This family-friendly, 4-hour tour begins with hotel pickup and transportation to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens.
Composed of a number of smaller themed gardens, each contains different landscapes to display a variety of plant species. You'll begin at the entrance of the Gardens and then work your way through the Children Garden, the Gardens in Storza Woods, Trustees Garden, Southern Seasons Garden, Japanese Garden, Rose Garden, Rock Garden, Skyline Gardens, the Greenhouse, Edible Garden, and the Great Lawn.
Be prepared to be amazed by the art and hidden sculptures in the gardens. Hunt for them all and explore the various water features throughout. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch and relish your time with hundreds of thousands of tulips, daffodils, and crocus. An afternoon at the botanical gardens is an afternoon well spent.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Atlanta Botanical Garden
What's excluded :
- Gratuities - recommended
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atlanta Botanical Garden, 1345 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309-3366
Be prepared to be amazed by the art and hidden sculptures in the gardens.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up at selected hotels only - in Downtown, Midtown and Buckhead, If hotel is not listedplease contact local provider to confirm pick-up availability.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- This tour involves moderate walking. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule.
- Minimum numbers of (4) guest to run tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear mask at all times during the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.