Small Group Tour to the Estuary from Belize City
Take this 2-hour tour of the Estuary, an enclosed reserve, home to crocodiles and exotic birds. Observe the unique flora and fauna in this area, dedicated to showing the effects of sustainable living and climate change. This protected land will show you and your small-group of 10 the natural environment of Belize.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced guide
- Entry/Admission - The Estuary of Caye Caulker
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This 2-hour tour begins when you meet your guide at the beachfront at Richards adventures at Popeyes beach at Caye Caulker At 8am, 12pm, or 3pm, you'll depart by boat for the 10-minute boat ride to The Estuary, on the tiny island of Caye Caulker. Upon your arrival, you'll immediately be welcomed by dozens of iguanas at their feeding station. A park guide will lead you through the mangrove swamps on a boardwalk, several feet over the first lagoon, "red lagoon." Here, a breeding pair of American salt water crocodiles, Scar Face and Scarlett, reside in their natural habitat.
After greeting and observing these reptiles turn your attention to the fauna and bird life as you continue along the trail to the other side of the island. The 15 minute walk leads you to the "Black Lagoon," which provides shade and an observation platform for several species of birds and schools of tarpon. Continue walking for another 15 minutes until you come across a forest of coconuts. Once your tour concludes, head back to the beachfront where you'll catch the boat and relax on the boat ride back to Caye Caulker.
Departure Point :Popeye's Beach
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 4 years
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.