Small-Group Tour to Zaanse Schans Windmills & Giethoorn Village (Max 4 persons)
The famous Dutch windmills at the Zaanse Schans and the picturesque village of Giethoorn form the perfect combination for an unforgettable day trip.
As a symbol of Dutch cultural heritage, the windmills play an important part in the country’s history. They were not only used for grinding wheat into flour, but also to pump out water from the diked marches to form one-third of today's national territory, which otherwise would have been under water. Not only, will you be able to wander amongst these architectural beauties, we will also take you to Giethoorn village, one of the most worthwhile scenic spots of the Netherlands.
Join us and experience both of these breath-taking locations in true OuYi Travel style. With our Private car and our professional tour guide, and small groups we can offer you comfort, flexibility, and a great time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified tourist guide
- 1 hour boat tour in Giethoorn
- Transportation in a comfortable private car with AC
- Free-taste of some of The Netherlands most famous cheeses.
- Entry/Admission - Zaanse Schans
What's excluded :
- Pickup and dropoff service
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zaanse Schans, Schansend 1, 1509 AW Zaandam The Netherlands
Our guide will pick you up at the Amsterdam NH Barbizon Hotel and bring you directly to the symbolic Dutch Windmills of the Zaanse Schans. Almost every windmill has its own function and story. Explore the different windmill museums at your own pace, visit the traditional wooden shoes factory, and have a free-taste of some of The Netherlands most famous cheeses.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Giethoorn, Giethoorn, Overijssel Province
Giethoorn, also known as the Venice of the North, is one of the most beautiful and authentic villages in The Netherlands. Enjoy a private canal cruise (1 hour) and the breath-taking scenery as we take you off the beaten track to explore the village. There will also be enough time for you to wander the picturesque streets at your own leisure.
Around 17:00, we will head back and arrive in Amsterdam around 18:45.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Hotel NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace, Prins Hendrikkade 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam, Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.