Small Group Tour: Uffizi Gallery + Accademia Gallery and David
Discover the two most visited museums in Florence with the knowledge of a professional tour guide and VIP skip the line tickets.
You will admire works of Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael and other masters of the Renaissance. The "Birth of Venus" painting of Botticelli and Michelangelo's "David" statue among its highlights. The tour will be conducted in a small group of maximum 14 people to make the experience even more intimate and engaging.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Skip the line admission tickets for both galleries
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Small group of maximum 14 people
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
In this small group tour, your expert English-speaking guide will bring the endless corridors of the most popular museum of Florence to life with enchanting and educating anecdotes about your favorite Renaissance artists, including: Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Botticelli, Raphael and others.
There is a lot to see in Florence and because we know your vacation time is limited and precious, we’ve tailored this exclusive tour experience to only 2 hours inside the Uffizi. See the famous paintings and sculptures, adored by millions of visitors, in one of the oldest, most renowned art museums in the world.
Visiting the museums on your own, it could take several hours and the many masterpieces, without the valuable explanations of a tour guide, could easily overwhelm you. Don’t waste your valuable time and risk missing the masterful works you came to see. Let us walk you past the crowds with our VIP skip the line tickets and straight to the highlights crafted by the gifted hands of Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, and many more!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
The tour guide will take you to the Accademia Gallery, the second most visited museum in Florence to discover Michelangelo's David, the most famous Florentine symbol. The gallery is one of the places with the highest number of sculptures by Michelangelo, besides you can admire the museum of musical instruments, the collection of paintings with a golden background and the Sala dei Prigioni with sculptures designed for Pope Julius II.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via dei Castellani, 18, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The Audio headsets will be provided only if there are minimum 8 people in the group
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.