Small Group Tour: Uffizi Gallery + Skip The Line
The Uffizi Gallery is one of Florence’s must-see attractions. With its breathtaking works by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo de Vinci and Caravaggio just to name a few, it’s not hard to see why visitors from all over the world travel to Italy to visit one of Florence’s most popular museums. Yet it’s sheer scale and long lines can leave visitors frustrated and overwhelmed. Not to worry! With our priority entrance tickets, you’ll skip the lines and your professional tour guide will steer you to all the most important works, detailing their individual histories and significance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Small group tour
- Skip the line admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
In this small group tour, your expert English-speaking guide will bring the endless corridors of the most popular museum of Florence to life with enchanting and educating anecdotes about your favorite Renaissance artists, including: Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Botticelli, Raphael and others.
There is a lot to see in Florence and because we know your vacation time is limited and precious, we’ve tailored this exclusive tour experience to only 2 hours inside the Uffizi. See the famous paintings and sculptures, adored by millions of visitors, in one of the oldest, most renowned art museums in the world.
Visiting the museums on your own, it could take several hours and the many masterpieces, without the valuable explanations of a tour guide, could easily overwhelm you. Don’t waste your valuable time and risk missing the masterful works you came to see. Let us walk you past the crowds with our VIP skip the line tickets and straight to the highlights crafted by the gifted hands of Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, and many more!
On this tour you’ll admire the spectacular “The Birth of Venus” painting. Botticelli’s provocative portrayal of the goddess rising from the sea in a giant shell escorted by angels, as well as “Primavera,” the famed portrayal of gods and muses prancing through a garden of rich vegetation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via dei Castellani, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Piazzale degli Uffizi, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
- The tour operator is not responsible for last minute, unpredictable closures, strikes or union meetings. Nevertheless, the tour operator will be happy to offer customers an extended tour for the remaining time.
- The tour is free of charge for children under the age of 6.
- The tour guide will meet you at the meeting point and wait for maximum 10 minutes. Missed tours cannot be refunded.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.