Small Group tour UNESCO'S Kinderdijk and The Hague with Amsterdam Canal Cruise
During this full day tour, your first destination will be the well known UNESCO world heritage Kinderdijk, with its unique collection of 19 authentic windmills. Next is the royal town of The Hague with an included visit to one of the must-sees:
The Mauritshuis museum; home to some of the best Dutch paintings from the Golden Age, such as Vermeer’s Girl with a Pearl earring.
The Gemeentemuseum Den Haag; a modern palace filled with the arts of Monet and Mondrian and rooms full of Delftblue.
Madurodam; a small city full of beautiful miniatures, playful activities and the best attractions.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free WIFI aboard
- Entrance and audio tour in the Mauritshuis Museum
- Entry/Admission - World Heritage Kinderdijk
- Entry/Admission - Amsterdam Canal Cruises
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: World Heritage Kinderdijk, Nederwaard 1, 2961 AS Kinderdijk The Netherlands
A visit to Kinderdijk gives you the extraordinary opportunity to visit a UNESCO World Heritage in Holland.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: The Hague, The Hague, South Holland Province
In addition to being the seat of the Dutch government, this city is the third largest city in the country and is the residence for the Dutch royal family. The Hague is where most foreign embassies in the Netherlands are located, as well as 150 international organizations, including: the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court. It is also the home of the Peace Palace, a number of royal palaces, the Mauritshuis and the Binnenhof (the Dutch parliament).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amsterdam Canal Cruises, Stadhouderskade 550, 1072 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Amsterdam 100 Highlights Cruise passes all of Amsterdam's famous attractions. Canal houses from the Golden Age, the Westerkerk, the Anne Frank: the 100 Highlights Cruise takes you past all of them. Sightseeing in Amsterdam couldn't be a more relaxing experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Heineken Experience, Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.