Small-Group Tour: Valle Nevado and Farellones from Santiago
Spend 8-hours away from the hustle and bustle of the city and head to the Andes Mountains. Visit the Farellones ski center and spend your day tubing and enjoying other offered activities or continue to the Valle Nevado ski center with an opportunity to spend the day skiing if you have prior experience. Appreciate convenient hotel pickup and drop-off and the personal service offered of a small-group tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Ski equipment (optional)
- Snow clothes
- Extra activities (Farellones Snow Park )
Your day trip begins with morning pickup from your Santiago hotel, when you’ll board a vehicle destined for the mountain ski resorts of Valle Nevado and Farellones.
Following a scenic drive—during which you’ll stop to collect ski equipment if you’ve opted to ski—you’ll have free time to visit lookout points and partake in activities such as snow tubing in Farellones Snow park (Entrance Fee not included).
Then you’ll continue to Valle Nevado, home to Chile’s largest ski resort situated 11,000 feet (3,352 meters) above sea level, for more leisure time.
• Parques de Farellones, Los Condores 12 Lo Barnechea, Farellones Chile
• Valle Nevado - Ski Resort Chile, Avenida Vitacura # 5250 Of. 304 Chile
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In some cases Hotels at airport have extra charge for pick up or meet at downtown santiago. please check with local tour operatorIf accomodation far from hotel area you will have to meet the tour at hotel listedIf your accommodation is not a hotel. please provide exact address.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you are planning to ski, you must indicate your preference in the special requirements section at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Activities are only between june - august winter season and depending on the snow conditions.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.