Small Group Tour with Entries to Windsor Castle & Stonehenge & Time in Bath
For a more personable experience, why not opt for our small group tours? With a maximum of 17 guests per tour, you’ll have more one on one time with your expert guide to ask all of your questions and learn more about the top UK locations on your day tour – Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath!
Highlights of the day:
• Have a personable experience with a small group tour to 3 of the UK’s top destinations
• Maximum of 17 guests per tour giving you more time with your guide
• Explore the Queen’s royal residence of Windsor Castle
• Entry to the 5,000 year old monument of Stonehenge
• Visit the world-famous Georgian City of Bath
• Return transportation on a luxury coach and free lunch pack included
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Professional guide
- Return transportation
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - St. George's Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
What's excluded :
- Entry to the Roman Baths
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Discover why this impressive castle is The Queen’s favourite weekend residence and explore the rich history contained within its walls. See Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, explore the opulent State Apartments with their priceless artworks, including pieces by Rembrandt and Leonardo Da Vinci and pay a visit to St George’s Chapel, the final resting place of Queen Mary, Henry VIII and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: St. George's Chapel, Castle Hill, Windsor England
Step inside St George’s Chapel, located on the sprawling grounds, where notorious King Henry VIII and his favourite wife, Jane Seymour, are buried, as are Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother.
St. George's Chapel is one of the finest examples of gothic architecture in England. It has been the setting for many royal weddings and is the burial place of ten sovereigns. The Chapel is dedicated to the patron saint of the Order of the Garter. Britain's highest Order of Chivalry.
*St. George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services. These occur at the following times:
08:30 – Holy Communion
10:45 – Mattins and Sermon
11:45 – Sung Eucharist
17:15 – Evensong
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Windsor Guildhall, Guildhall High Street, Windsor SL4 1LR England
This 17th-century historic masterpiece building is situated in the High Street, only 100 metres from Castle Hill. Prince Charles married Camilla Parket Bowles, Duchess of Cornwall at Windsor Guildhall in 2005.
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bath, Bath, Somerset, England
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. Explore the delights of Bath at your leisure.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Pass by the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio.
Pass By: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
No tour of Bath would be complete without passing by the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain's only hot spring.
Departure Point :Bulleid Way, London SW1W, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Social distancing measures in place
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Some attractions may have different social distancing measures in place, but the safety and comfort of customers and staff is always the main priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.