Small group tours in Sintra and Cascais from Lisbon up to 7 Pax
Tour in private luxury vehicles.
Starting in Lisbon and heading directly to Sintra, visit the attractions of the most romantic village in Portugal, visit the Pena Palace, visit Quinta da Regaleira and the Monserrate Palace and stroll in the historic center of the village.
Go to the westernmost point of continental Europe, stop at Boca do Inferno to enjoy a natural spectacle created by the erosion of the sea, visit the bay and the center of Cascais, a seaside resort of the Portuguese aristocracy.
End the trip by traversing the Atlantic coast, passing by the most historic point in the capital, Belém, one of the most touristic points that gathers the most emblematic monuments of the city of Lisbon.
Minivan with a limit of 7 travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance ticket to the Pena Palace
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour inside monuments and buildings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Visiting the most important attractions of the most romantic village in Portugal in a single day will not be easy without an experienced driver who not only transports you between places but also helps you organize your time in each landmark of this beautiful village.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Maximum expression of 19th century architectural romanticism in the world. UNESCO World Heritage
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
The most western point of Portugal and continental Europe, "Where the land ends and the sea begins"
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Boca do Inferno, Northern section of Cascais, Cascais 2750-642 Portugal
With unique characteristics enjoy a divine landscape in which the sea continues to wear away the rock, increasing the spectacular and dimension of Boca do Inferno
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
One of the most picturesque and trendy Portuguese villages, with a lot of historical heritage. Discover the most famous bay in Portugal.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Baby or infant seats available on request
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Company with the Safe and Clean seal, issued by Turismo de Portugal, for which it is mandatory to carry out standards and measures defined by the Portuguese General Health Directorate due to Covid-19 (Coronavirus). RNAAT 42/2020 Drive You To - Lisbon and Beyond
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.